Sunday, November 18, 2012

three days and two and a half hours!

sorry i've been m.i.a.! silly life stuff gets in my way sometimes.

i took most of this weekend to rest up and focus on a final idea for one of my classes, even though my room needs to be cleaned so badly it's stupid. it's been raining complete cats and dogs, so as soon as it lightened up today, i took my camera outside to finally get some shots outdoors. i'll get more soon, i promise. i feel like i've been slacking on that. i've been wanting to get a lot more things done on this blog. but more good stuff to come soon!

here's just a basic outfit for the chilly day. as much as my hand moves for dresses and skirts, pairing tights and shorts forever captures the heart. 











necklace, etsy / crop tee, american apparel / flannel, mom's / jacket, bycorpus (gift) / shorts, unif / tights / socks, land's end / wedges, thrift

here's a little music i just found by way of one of my newer friends. it's so good to have tunes to work to that have no lyrics. between classical and this, i get things DONE.

i'll be back in the midwest for thanksgiving in three days and two and a half hours, and i'm taking my cameras! so stay tuned!

music: toadstool -para one

No comments:

Post a Comment