Thursday, August 18, 2011

another morning walk.




in mid-august, seven o'clock walks really are the best way for me to be outdoors here. i chose to take this one at the closest nature center. it's been a part of my life for as long as i can remember, and it's beautiful every time and every season. i always see one of my two favorite animals-- deer-- but alas, neither my camera nor my physical reactions are swift enough to pick up a good shot before they bound away.

i'm mildly regretting taking this walk in a pair of jeffrey campbells, as they are suede and have to be regarded as such when i clean them off. they'll be good as new in no time, though; living with midwest weather has taught me a lot about how to fix water stains.

until next time, go to lookbook and hype me!

No comments:

Post a Comment